The following information is provided to protect against fraudulent activity involving institutions or individuals fraudulently holding themselves out to be employees, senior management and/or illicitly using details relating to the Investment Corporation of Dubai (ICD).
Please be aware that:
• ICD uses the domain name “@icd.gov.ae”.
• ICD does not contact individuals through LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, or other social media.
• ICD does not use “public” email accounts (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail or similar platforms).
• All emails from the ICD domain @icd.gov.ae contain a digital signature stamp
• ICD accepts no liability in relation to fraudulent or illegitimate communications.
If you receive any suspicious messages or identify any suspicious websites that purport to be related to ICD, please complete the Enquiry Form below and select “Report an issue” from the drop down menu.
How can we help you?
Send us a quick message and let us know!